2009年5月4日月曜日

Rugby and baseball game

I watched rugby game the day before yesterday in HIYOSHI. It was Keio vs representative of New Zealand.
First Keio was losing but finally Keio came from behind and won the game.
It was very fantastic game!!
After the game I had dinner with the all first year students of this circle. I enjoyed very much.


Yesterday I watched the baseball game in Jinguu kyuujyou. It was Keio vs Tokyo univ.
I watched the game with recoding the score. To write score book is my first time, so it was very difficult. I want to practice it!! Keio won the game 12vs2. It was very nice game.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Good evening✩I am Natsuko Akimoto.
    I also watched a rugby game and baseball game
    because I had never watched these games.
    However,I don't know these games' rules ,please
    teach me these games' rules ! I am looking forward to reading a sport newspaper writing by
    Chisa(*^^*)

    返信削除
  2. Hello!! It's Wakako!
    I want to watch a rugby game and baseball game!
    Sounds good☆★

    返信削除

フォロワー